A Choice of Three Dates, 2015
Community. Identity. Sharing. Exploration. Honesty. Silence. Simplicity.
From Wednesday, June 10th at 12 p.m. to Friday, June 12th, 2015 at 11 a.m, 2015; Wednesday, August 12th at 12 p.m. to Friday, August 14th, 2015 at 11 a.m.; and September 30th at 12 p.m. to October 2nd, 2015 at 11 a.m.
In the beautiful Caledon Hills, the Greater Toronto Area near Orangeville, Ontario
In the Women’s Wisdom Circle Retreat, you will have the opportunity to meet and grow along side a small group of five women who share your strong desire for a deeply fulfilling, authentic life.
This will be a special time set aside for you to:
- ~ strengthen your ability to be centered, mindful and present
~ deeply connect with your inner wisdom
~ find and get to know the real you beyond the roles you play
- You will spend time in solitude and community to reflect on and express your truth
- You will create a soul collage that will support you living in your heart
- With a horse as your teacher and healer, you will be led through an experiential learning process to more deeply understand how your beliefs, thoughts, and behaviours are creating your life.
$550 plus HST
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 50% of the fee will hold your place. The remainder is due two weeks prior to the retreat. If needed, an instalment plan of three separate payments is available.
What does this include?
- the leadership of a seasoned coach (Jeannie) who will gently and safely support you to connect to your core (your innermost self)
- 2 nights stay at Foxingham Bed & Breakfast in Mansfield with two breakfasts included, shared accommodations
- 2 vegan/vegetarian lunches and one dinner provided by Not So Hollow Farm (www.notsohollowfarm.ca)
- guidance in creating a unique collage to remind you of your soul’s message to you
- a trained coach in Equine Assisted Learning at Story Book Meadows (www.storybookmeadows.com)
What doesn’t this include?
- your transportation
- one dinner at local restaurants (www.creemorekitchen.ca and www.terranovapub.ca )
To reserve your place, contact Jeannie. The next step will be for us to have a phone consultation to respond to any of your questions. Payment options will also be discussed.
If you cannot attend this retreat, please sign up for my newsletter (top right-hand side of this page) and/or contact me to know when our next retreat begins and add your name to the waiting list!
Make this your time to focus on you!
An exceptional two days where I was able to connect with the authentic me. The small group format was comfortable, and the activities were meaningful. The food was fantastic!
It brought me back home to myself. I feel refreshed.
I found this deep soul experience soothing for my body and uplifting to my spirit.
We seldom take the time to retreat, relax and totally be with ourselves. Jeannie has created a soul-enriching environment as the platform on which to do just that. Then, by giving ourselves to the experiences she provides and with her gentle guidance, each of us gets in touch with the beauty and wisdom of our authentic selves.