This reflective journalling e-program is a gentle, yet powerful, way for you to deepen your sense of awareness and provide new tools on your journey of uncovering your natural self where inner confidence lives.
This process makes me take a hard look at defining who I am and what I really want.
Workshop Event Planner
You can use this rich resource in one of two ways:
- A home study program with a package of 100 pages of experiential exercises, including 11 audio meditations, designed for self-reflection and awareness.
- One stepping stone to enter the door to self-discovery so that our one-on-one coaching unfolds with ease.
If you are prepared to be honest with yourself, you will learn amazing things.
This is what you can expect from this workbook:
- a series of exercises that will support you in knowing yourself – your values, strengths, passions, purpose – and so much more. It’s all about living your life confidently.
- 11 guided meditations that will encourage you to embody new ways of being in your world ; meditations that you can return to whenever you want
- structured reflective time that will have you honestly look at each area of your life with the intention of expansion
- inspiration to support you to stay connected to your deepest self
- concrete practices that you can integrate into your life
- 8 themes about inner confidence for a holistic approach
- an awareness of two overall themes of this work: A) Relating to Self; and B) Relating to OtherThis process makes me take a hard look at defining who I am and what I really want.
This workbook pushed me to go deeper in understanding and appreciating my gifts and how I contribute to the world.
Here are the themes that you will explore:
- Self-Claiming – Claiming Your Life as Your Own
- Self-Knowing – Knowing the Essence of You
- Self-Intimacy – Staying Connected to the Core of You
- Self-Embracing – Accepting All of You
- Self-Appreciating – Appreciating Yourself and Your Life
- Relating from Self – Being Naturally You in Your Relationships
- Contributing from Self – Work as a Natural Fit
- Celebrating Life – That Which is Who I Truly Am
This helped me to get in touch with the essence of me. With the busyness of the day, of life, this has been a way of stripping the layers away - and be me.
Community Leader, Ontario
With the purchase of The Inner Confidence WorkbookTM: A Guide to Claiming Your Life as Your Own (over 100 pages of powerful exercises along with recommended books and tools to support you on your journey), you will receive eleven podcasts of guided meditations that accompany the workbook’s themes.
What will this cost?
The self-investment fee is $50.00.
If you would like to experience one-on-one coaching with me on a consistent basis to integrate the workbook more deeply into your life, CLICK HERE.
I look forward to hearing from you!
With love and blessings,